Developing Your Own Nature-Therapy Business
From time to time I get requests about how I set up my business in Nature-based Therapy and because of this I have decided it would be good to offer you the opportunity to explore the DO's and DON'T's with me as your mentor, should you wish.
Here Are Some Questions To Think About When
Starting Your Own Nature-based Therapy Business
Begin by taking stock of yourself and your situation:
- Why do you want to start a business in Nature-based Therapy?
- Is it for money, freedom, creativity, or some other reason?
- What skills do you have?
- What skills are you seeking?
- Do you wish to provide a service or a product?
- What is your product?
- What is your service?
- What support do you have?
- Is it a mentor who will guide you through the setting up of your business?
- Is it financial?
- Is it something else?
- How much capital do you have to invest in your future?
- Will it be a full-time or a part-time venture?
Answering these types of questions will help you to focus. This step is not supposed to dissuade you from starting your own business. Rather, it’s here to get you thinking and planning. In order to start a successful business, passion alone isn’t enough.
You need to plan, set goals and above all, know the following.
What are your strengths?
What are your weaknesses?
Some other questions to ask yourself
- What would you do if money wasn’t the problem?
- What things really matter to you?
- Who are you drawn to in this field?
- Why are you drawn to them?
- What can you learn from them?
Answering these questions and asking many more about yourself and your abilities isn’t necessarily going to ensure you’re successful but it will get you thinking about your goals and about what motivates and inspires you. Use this time to make sure that you are matching the business you want to start to your personal aspirations.
Now that you are here, what can I offer you?
- I can guide you through the maze of setting yourself up in Nature-based Therapy. I have been at it for over ten years.
- I can help you to find what things really matter to you?
- I will support throughout the whole process?
- I can show you how I do things so you can apply it to your business from your perspective?
- I have many activities, tools and training skills I will share with you to get you started in your business?
What to do next?
- If you would like to proceed, please do contact me so we can discuss your needs.
- We will set up a meeting with an initial consultation fee of £100. This will be deducted from the overall costs should you decided to go ahead with my programme to help you set up your business.
- After the meeting I will present you with a full programme and costings.
*Note: If you decide not to go ahead the £100 is the fee for your initial consultation.